- Install receiver dryer
- Inspected and found Air Conditioning compressor seized. Recovered system. Removed compressor and receiver dryer. Flushed and back flushed system. Installed new Air conditioning compressor w/clutch. (Denso). Replaced receiver dryer. Pulled vacuum. Vacuum holding at -30. Injected compressor oil w/dye. Charged system with R-134a. Noticed radiator cooling fan not operational. Found fan shorted. (Bad). Replaced complete radiator fan assembly (Condensor fan/radiator fan) with new aftermarket fan/shroud/motor assembly. High side at 225 psi. Low side at 45 psi. Center vent at 41 degrees. Replaced engine air filter and performed Pennzoil high mileage oil and filter replacement at customer request. *NOTE* All new parts installed. Road tested.
- A/C COMPRESSOR – Remove & Replace – In-Line4 – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
- Installed Radiator fan/condensor fan assembly.
- Replace engine oil and filter. Pennzoil high mileage oil.
- AIR CLEANER ELEMENT – Remove & Replace
- AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM – Complete Charge – [Includes: Air Conditioning system recover, evacuate and recharge.]
Tom V. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/1/2021