Call (916) 966-1168

2016 Nissan Altima

//2016 Nissan Altima

2016 Nissan Altima

Nissan Altima

Mileage
69,511
Service Date
6/16/2021
Services Performed
  • Performed inspection. Front brakes have 70% wear remaining. Rear brakes have 30% wear remaining. Engine air filter is dirty. Replaced engine air filter. Cabin air is clean. Performed full synthetic oil and filter service. Extended life oil filter installed. Road tested. *NOTE* All new parts installed.
  • AIR CLEANER ELEMENT – Remove & Replace
 
Jerry J. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/16/2021
2021-06-18T22:05:06+00:00